Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Moved In!

I have finally moved into my humble abode!  I was suppose to move in last Friday, but complications arose one after another till I was able to set up shop today.  This past Sunday was my first Sunday at EICF and what joy it was to be placed amongst such a great congregation.  EICF has two different service locations: one at 11:00 and another at 4:00.  Both very different in size, demographics, and aesthetics, but both were filled with believers yearning and longing for Christ.  I am so blessed to be called to serve with such a great body of believers.  I gave my testimony at both locations and sang the Doxology at the close of each service.  God is moving here! Please continue to pray for EICF and my ministry this summer!  

On another note, I went shopping today and learned a valuable lesson: never leave home without your pocket translator:)  I walked into the grocery store to pick up some eggs and bacon, and left an hour later with something that resembled a slab of meat and three other items I believe expired a week ago.  Anyways,  I have a big day tomorrow so I better grab some rest.  I love you guys!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Dear Stew,
I wrote you a long letter yesterday and I didn't save it and I lost it so I am trying again today! I was happy to hear that you gave your testimony and are jumping in to the work God has for you. You probably already know why your daddy and I loved EICF-the people. Such a beautiful, diverse, and loving congregation. The whole family loves your blog. Even grandmother Stewart learned how to pull it up because she misses you like everyone.. She will respond to your blog after we show her how. I did not know how myself until this morning. Please check your e-mail and respond to us. We are dying to get your phone number and address. Loving you from Stonewood Dr. Mom